There are many different recipes available for kobbari pachadi. This is the simplest of them with the least amount of ingredients.
Kobbari Pachadi or Coconut Chutney is usually served with Dosa, Idli, Garelu and can also be eaten with rice.
I need to be again thankful for convenience of frozen grated coconut. This truly makes the process of making a Kobbari Pachadi a breeze.
- 1 cup grated coconut (thawed if frozen)
- 5 green Chilli
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat the oil in a small pan on high heat.
- Add the cumin seeds, garlic and green chilli.
- When the chilli start turning brown, remove from heat and cool a bit.
- Now blend the seasoning mixture with coconut and water in a blender.
- Serve as an accompaniment to Idli, Dosa, Garelu or any other such snacks.